ANGI's vapor compression systems are primarily used for recovering vapors from individual tanks and entire tank farms. They are characterized by drawing low pressure vapor and compressing it to higher pressure for local separation or piping to a separation facility.
The packages may include:
- One or two screw compressors or blowers.
- Variable speed drivers for pressure control.
- A range of discharge pressures.
- Local controls or interface with tank farm controls.
- Weather or sound attenuated enclosures.
Benefits of these systems include: recovering valuable hydrocarbons, reducing volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions, and reducing odors.