CNG TRAINING SESSIONS
Class size is limited:
- Maximum of 8 Students - Intro to CNG Training
- Maximum of 10 Students - Advanced CNG Training
Introduction to CNG Operation & Maintenance
This course is targeted to CNG Mechanics, Service Technicians & Operators, CNG Contractors, Project Managers, and anyone interested in a career within the CNG industry. Executive Management will also find this course useful when exploring the benefits of CNG.
Introduction to CNG Operation & Maintenance will be held the weeks of:
|March||21 - 24, 2022|
|May||16 - 19, 2022|
|July||18 - 21, 2022|
|September||12 - 15, 2022|
|November||14 - 17, 2022|
Advanced CNG training
This course is for experienced technicians and completion of our "Introduction to CNG Operation & Maintenance" is required to take this course.
Advanced CNG Operation & Maintenance will be held the weeks of:
|April||25 - 28, 2022|
|June||13 - 16, 2022|
|August||8 - 11, 2022|
|October||17 - 20, 2022|
Both classes are held at the Janesville, Wisconsin facility and consist of three full and one half days of classroom and hands-on training.
Mondays the class will start at 1:00pm CST to allow for morning travel
Tuesday - Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m
Friday morning will be available for extra instruction if requested
The cost is $1,500 per training & per attendee
Class attendees may be moved to the next class if enrollment interests volume is low on a given date. ANGI will reach out if this is the case.
Training is one of the most important elements of a successful CNG installation. The people who operate the equipment need a very good understanding of how CNG systems work, how to perform routine maintenance and how to troubleshoot problems. The most important part of training is understanding how to safely perform these functions.
ANGI offers a number of different types of training opportunities:
- Training at our Factory - ANGI holds week-long training sessions at the factory. Introduction & Advanced CNG Operation & Maintenance - This training combines classroom and hands-on sessions.
- Factory Test - Customers and operators are encouraged to visit ANGI during testing of their equipment. ANGI will familiarize the operators with the equipment, startup and shutdown during full load testing at ANGI's factory acceptance test.
- Commissioning - During commissioning, ANGI works closely with the site operators giving some of the best, hands-on training possible.
- Training for Specific Customer Needs - Some of our customers have unique training requirements. ANGI can create a training program to address their specific needs.