Your station, your way
Our Hydrogen Refueling Station (HRS) is a specially designed system for refilling fuel cell electric (FCEV) vehicles with pressurised hydrogen gas.
Our expert-led in-house design combines best-in-class technology to bring to you a complete station solution comprising compression, storage, valving,cooling and dispensing. We work with you to understand your current and future needs and model a scalable solution to meet factors such as yourhydrogen supply method and station throughput.
Leveraging our core capabilities in gaseous fuels dispensing and compression developed over 40 years, our hydrogen station solutions have beenexpertly engineered for high performance and industry leading uptime. Our stations are backed by our national networks of specialised field service andmaintenance technicians. All systems are additionally web enabled for remote monitoring via the ANGI Portal and Web App, for complete peace of mind.
Our HRS is compliant with SAE J2601 and SAE J2601-2 fueling protocols and is ready to meet to meet all applicable regulatory and industry certifi cations by region.
- Consultative approach to station design: we work with you to design your station according to your current and future needs.
- Modular, containerized solutions for plug and play deployment, even where space is limited.
- Flexible around different hydrogen production or supply models.
- Configurable to serve a wide range of applications and volumes, from passenger vehicles to heavy duty fleets.
- High serviceability and uptime, backed by our extensive service & maintenance network.
- Cloud connectivity via central site controller for remote monitoring, reporting, energy management and preventative maintenance.
Our hydrogen station system components are designed to be extremely modular and ready to scale with your business over time. All station components are connected to the cloud via a central site controller for remote monitoring and maintenance.
Increases the pressure of hydrogen for storage and dispensing.
Gas Management Panel
The interface between system components which controls the flow of gas on the station
Above ground high pressure storage cylinders. Available in 500 bar or 1000 bar, and in multiples depending on your site throughput.
Chills gas warmed during the compression cycle(s) ready for storage and dispensing.
Delivers hydrogen fuel to vehicles at either 350 bar or 700 bar. User friendly interface for a familiar refueling experience.
Hydrogen Powered Vehicle
Hydrogen is dispensed into hydrogen tanks on the vehicle powered by either ICE (Internal Combustion Engine) or FCEV (Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle)